Looks good. Just an idea, it may be nice to have the 3 new lists

tomcat-bug - bug updates from bugzilla. When I subscribe to other groups - I sometimes do not care about bug updates and need to write filters to automatically delete them. I am guessing some others might be more interested in the dev discussion and not the bugs.

tomcat-cvs  - Same as tomcat-bug but just for cvs commits.

tomcat-gump - For deaths by gump. If your not a committer - these are useless to someone.

-Tim

Remy Maucherat wrote:

Hi,

Here's a new draft with the necessary updates.

I suppose this needs to be sent to the PMC for approval. If this draft is ok, I will send it there.

Then there are infrastructure taks:
- renaming mailing lists
- moving CVS
- new DNS and virtual host