Fra: Tim Funk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 6. april 2005 19:41
Til: Tomcat Developers List
Emne: Re: New TLP draft

Looks good. Just an idea, it may be nice to have the 3 new lists

tomcat-bug - bug updates from bugzilla. When I subscribe to other groups
- I
sometimes do not care about bug updates and need to write filters to
automatically delete them. I am guessing some others might be more
interested
in the dev discussion and not the bugs.

tomcat-cvs  - Same as tomcat-bug but just for cvs commits.

tomcat-gump  - For deaths by gump. If your not a committer - these are
useless to someone.

-Tim