Tim Funk wrote:
It appears that 2 (or 3) tomcat related projects have been accepted..

- reverse proxy
- jsp compilation speed

As I understand it, the above two are a done deal. I'll mentor the second one.

- JSTL tag plugins (Unless this belongs to the jakarta taglib folks)

Oviously it's taglib related, but I don't think taglibs have business shipping Tomcat proprietary code.

How should code be accepted for these?
- Create a new sandbox?
- Place on SF then have the mentor commit as needed

SF CVS doesn't work well enough IMO. Maybe the ASF will have a repository that can be used as a staging area.

- Full commit for the student

I suspect it could happen fairly quickly.

- Other

This was talked about on the other mailing lists. For those using svn - it seems a temporary account can be given to svn without needing to provide a shell account. Since we are using cvs - thats not possible.

That's what I understood (more or less).
I propose we take the code in SVN, and put it in our CVS when it gets ready.

Rémy