You can't have a traditional "memory leak" in Java. But you can create more
Objects than the is able to destroy. Under Linux your upper memory Limit of
4M is very low I'm wondering that tomcat is even running. In my setup tomcat
running idle needs 10M at least. Try if you can reproduce it with higher
settings (if your right you will need more requests of course)
(beside that what beta are you using)

Regards,
Andreas