From: Allistair Crossley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 11:10 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Memory Leak

In your profiler rather than looking at the type of object taking the memory
look at the accumulated memory consumed by your classes. This will show you
which classes are taking up the most memory and if you have a leak you might
expect this accumulated value to be a high percentage of the overall heap
being used.. look for a percetage of memory used.