Jens Rehpöhler wrote: > Hi Sam, > > I had the same problem and could fix it by making some changes in the > registry: > > [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment] > "CurrentVersion"="1.3" You changed the registry key back to 1.2? Changed something else? I just uninstalled the jre and now tomcat runs again, but I may need jre 1.3 for other applications, I'm not quite sure at the moment. Thanks for taking the time to mail me, and apologies for the further questions. CHEERS> SAM