"Lacerda, Wellington (AFIS)" wrote:

> Craig,
>
> Can you send me a piece of example of the configuration ? I can't see what
> I'm doing wrong. I've already tested both suggestions and I didn't get that
> message back in any case.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wellington

Attached is the simplest web-app I can create that illustrates this thing
working correctly.  Put "secure-only.war" in your webapps directory, restart
Tomcat, and try:

    http://localhost:8080/secure-only

You should get a message stating "SSL required to access this page".  I tested
this with the most recent code from CVS, but I do not believe anything has
changed (that would affect this) since beta 7.

Craig

PS:  It also works if you change the transport guarantee from CONFIDENTIAL to
INTEGRAL.

secure-only.war