Hi All,

I am using tomcat 3.2.1 and apache on my Linux server. jsp's and servlets are working
fine. But my .jhtml files are not working. i placed

ApacheJServAction .jhtml /test/servlet/org.apache.servlet.ssi.SSI

this line on the tomcat.conf file. here /test is a context of tomcat. and I placed
ApacheJSSI.jar file on /test/servlet context's directory. and also in tomcat/lib .
but after starting tomcat there is no entry of the same in tomcat-apache.conf file
which i call from apache.conf file.

please guide me make it possible to use jhtml on tomcat. it's very urgent.

thanks in advance to all.

Paul

http://bol.rediff.com