From: Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 1:35 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: hardware recommendation, Tomcat with Apache web server

what would be appropriate hardware for a Tomcat with Apache web server
running on Win2k server (for a public OLTP-type web service with database
backend running on its own dedicated machine)?

probably use striped (raid-0) scsi drive system, but not sure if dual cpu's
required, P3, P4 or Zeon system would be appropriate?

-paul lomack