Interesting!
I've never used WebSphere but am interesting in hearing from someone who has.
 How would you rate it compared to Tomcat?  Can you integrate it with Apache?
 Is it fast?  Is there much of a learning curve if you are already familiar
with Tomcat or Netscape?  Is EJB a big reason to buy WebSphere?  Also, do you
know how much IBM charges for it?

Just pondering,

Rick