What I do touch the JSP page by bringing it up an and editor and changing something (adding a space and removing it) so that it appears modified.  Then Jasper will see that it needs to recompile the JSP page creating a new servlet with a new class loaded and then the classes that the JSP pages uses will be loaded by this new class loader.

Seems to work for me.
----- Original Message -----
From: Ryan
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 5:43 PM
Subject: Caching with Tomcat 3.2

With my current setup I will change classes and recompile them and then hit reload in the web browser to reload the jsp page that uses a certain class but the older version seems to be stuck in cache.

Is this a bug? I just thinking about turning it off altogether.

Does anyone know how to disable caching in tomcat 3.21?

-thanx
    Ryan