Good.  Thanks.  Now, a little help is requested in how to use
AccessLogValue.  (and now that I read the first answer, I realize that I
might not have phrased my question as unambiguously as possible).

I'd like to have the following information logged:
   page x took y milliseconds to create (or something like that)

According to
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/catalina/docs/api/org/ap
ache/catalina/valves/AccessLogValve.html, I would use %U for x (the
page's URL), but what would I use for y (the amount of time it took to
create the page)?  %t only gives me the date and time it was requested,
not how long it took Tomcat to calculate the page's contents.

Thanks

JDG