I have a feeling that these variables (%D and %T) are not available in
4.1.12 as they don't actually resolve to anything in the access log.  I
can determine that they were added in AccessLogValue (ver 1.3), but I
don't know what the CVS tag is for version 4.1.12 (ver 1.3 has these
tags: s1ap8_i3, s1ap8_i2, s1ap8_i1, jwsdp_12__02, jwsdp_12__01,
TOMCAT_5_0_2, TOMCAT_5_0_1)

Thanks for you help.

JDG