On Fri, October 17, 2003 at 1:45 pm, Shapira, Yoav sent the following

> If you're talking about HttpServlet, which I imagine is the case, again
> question 1 is wrong, because to extend HttpServlet you must only
> override one method, e.g. doGet, not two methods.  HttpServlet extends
> GenericServlet.

You don't have to override anything in HttpServlet to get it to load.
Now, if you want it to do something useful besides throw exceptions, then
you will need to override service or (doGet and/or doPost).  But you
probably meant that anyway.

-Dave