Howdy,
Actually, my first impression was when I saw the bad questions more
along the lines of a head shake and "another person who's just spouting
off acronyms and buzzwords without having much of a clue" (e.g. the
classic HR/recruiter/headhunter type).  I bet other qualified people on
the list though the same, none are as bored as I am right now waiting
for Clover to complete its coverage analysis for a huge app.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.