I feel that we have discussed this topic enough. Could you please take this OFF TOPIC elsewhere ?

On Saturday, October 18, 2003, at 02:46 AM, Ruben Gamez wrote:

Does anyone else think that what I'm asking for is so difficult?

-----Original Message----- From: David Rees [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 4:54 PM To: Tomcat Users List Subject: RE: Java/JSP/Servlet Programmer

On Fri, October 17, 2003 at 1:27 pm, Ruben Gamez sent the following
The first is a written test which has J2SE, Servlet, and JSP
questions.
The second is a programming test, they must write a JSP page that form
posts to a Servlet, that retrieves ANYTHING from a Bean and outputs it
in the Servlet.  I have a lab computer set up with everything except
the
code. They must also use notepad to do this.

Wow, sounds like entry level coding to me! And you're having trouble getting people to pass these things?

-Dave