Using Tomcat 4.1.27 (though I saw the same behavior with 4.0.6) I am
trying to set the path of a cookie (Cookie.setPath()). When I check the
Cookie object, the path's successfully set (to "/"). I commit the cookie.
I load a different page. I ask for the list of cookies available to me.
The cookie's listed with a null path.

This is a problem because I'm setting a cookie in /foo/bar and want to be
able to read it in /foo -- and I can't unless I can change the path.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Jessica