Hi all. I know it's a little obnoxious to re-send this message, but I
didn't get a response, and I know that this list is high-volume enough
that it's easy for posts to be overlooked.

I am at a complete loss as to why, when I set a cookie under /foo/bar, I
cannot then see it under /foo -- while Cookie.getPath() returns "null"
(whether I call Cookie.setPath() or not). Surely if the problem were that
the browser doesn't return the path information, the cookie would be
available at all paths (or no paths)?

Thanks,
Jessica