On Mon, 27 Oct 2003, Bill Barker wrote:

> The browser isn't returning the path information when it returns the cookie,
> so Tomcat has no way of knowing what path it was created with.

Well -- but when I later hit /bar/foo, I get the cookie back; and when I
hit /bar, I don't. So the path information seems to be set somewhere. Or
am I missing something?

Also, shouldn't I be able to explicitly set the path (Cookie.setPath()) so
that it doesn't matter whether the browser gives the correct path or not?