From: Baer Peter Christoph Alexander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 12:52 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Filenames of JSP generated servlets

Hi, Christopher,

you wrote:

<snip>
Are you sure you have the same version of the JDK and Tomcat on both
machines?
</snip>

Yes, I'm sure. All installations of Tomcat and the JDK were freshly done a
second time, before I posted the phenomenon on this list. Your explanation,
why the filenames *can* be different, sounds logical, yet I am not sure if
this is really it...

Thanks and regards,

        Peter