I am attempting to get this combination to work correctly using an in process Tomcat *without* using AJP, as the 8k hard limit on total request size imposed by AJP is not viable in my situation. Now, I can get the setup to work using AJP, based on the many how-to's contributed by various people (btw thanks for taking the time to make these available) but I cannot find a way to disable AJP and have it work.

Is what I am trying to do even possible or does the in-process setup still require AJP? If it is possible, I would love to hear from someone that has made it work. If not, is there an alternative way to hook the 2 together (other than mod_proxy/mod_rewrite as those solutions won't work with the servlets I want to incorporate)?

Robert
---