You might be able to use HttpSessionAttributeListener

-Tim

Peter Maas wrote:

What I actually want to do is call some destruct methods in objects bound to the session...

Christopher Schultz wrote:

Peter,

I wondered if there is a way detect somehting like a 'sessionWillBeDestroyed' event.
since the sessionDestroyed method in a sessionListener seems to be called after the session was destroyed.

I don't think you can 'veto' the destruction of a session, if that's what you mean. All the container will do is notify you that the session is in the process of being destroyed.

-chris