From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 2:52 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: SessionListener

Howdy,
A SessionListener of the org.apache.catalina variety would go in the
same place as all tomcat-specific features:
$CATALINA_HOME/conf/server.xml.  That means the class specified there
must be accessible to the server classloaders, i.e. must reside in
common/lib or higher on the classloader hierarchy.

The above is true for Valves, Realms, Listeners, etc, that are
proprietary to tomcat.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

authenticates to
>my web app (this is a correct usage, right?)
>
>So, in the web.xml of my app, I would put the lines:
>
><web-app>
>       <listener>
>               <listener-class>
>                       the class
>               </listener-class>
>       </listener>
></web-app>
>
>This should fire off when the user signs in to the page, correct?
>
>Justin

and notify the sender.  Thank you.