7:21p
How is that I can configure my virtual host to be a deployable. In the sense, I would
like it to be deployable with out stopping the server
Here is my server.xml and made necessary setting in the apache server also.
   <Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="webapps"
       unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
</Host>
     <Host name="test.org" debug="0"
            unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
         <Context path="/"
           docBase="/home/test" debug="0"/>
      </Host>
But the problem with this I am unable to deploy the contents dynamically. When I
reload or redeploy the "[/]" I get a message " no context found ".
Can any body help me out with this

-----
Warm Regards
Shÿam Peri