From: "David Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 10:49 PM
Subject: Re: VIRTUAL HOST CONFIGURATION

> karthikeyan.balasubramanian writes:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> >   I have sucessfully integarated Apache with Tomcat using WarpConnecter.
But how do i go about from here to implement lots of Virtual Host for our
clients.  I  need to setup atleast 5 virtual hosts.  I couldnt actually
figure a way to host 5 real domains with JSP and Servlet support.

> >   What are all the changes I need to do in the Httpd.conf and
Server.xml.  I dont want to keep users folder under
> > TOMCATHOME/Webapps/UserContext it will be under
/usr/home/users-home-directory.

> >   Can anybody help me out on this.  If somebody out here who have hosted
some real domains rather then localhost thing
> > please advice.
> >
> >   Looking forward for yours response.
> >
> > karthikeyan.
>

> Hello, i'm hosting 4 public virtual domains. i am using mod_jk w/ apache
and
> JkMount in httpd.conf and the ajp13 connector. i have many servlets, java
> beans and jsp running in different protected application context
> directories, jdbc connection to oracle, etc. this works 4 me. i know about
> the WarpConnector but have not used it. i have seen a lot of controversy
on
> this ml about WarpConnector. maybe u could try the mail-archive to find
out
> more or just keep trying here. hope this helps, david.

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>