Hi All,

  I have sucessfully integarated Apache with Tomcat using WarpConnecter.  But how do i
go about from here to implement lots of Virtual Host for our clients.  I  need to
setup atleast 5 virtual hosts.  I couldnt actually figure a way to host 5 real domains
with JSP and Servlet support.

  What are all the changes I need to do in the Httpd.conf and Server.xml.  I dont want
to keep users folder under
TOMCATHOME/Webapps/UserContext it will be under /usr/home/users-home-directory.

  Can anybody help me out on this.  If somebody out here who have hosted some real
domains rather then localhost thing
please advice.

  Looking forward for yours response.

karthikeyan.