Howdy,
Looks like the Cluster code requires JDK 1.4, as java.lang.CharSequence
is new in JDK 1.4.  Are you running a 1.4 JDK and still getting this
error?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown
>Source)
>        at
>org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractXMLDocumentParser.emptyElement(Unknow
>Source)
>        at
>org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(
Unkn
>own Source)
>        at
>org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDi
spat
>cher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
>        at
>org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unkn
own
>Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
>Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown
Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
>Source)
>        at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1548)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:515)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:553)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
>        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.load(Bootstrap.java:260)
>        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:397)

>This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
>privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have
>received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the
>original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

and notify the sender.  Thank you.