        From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Mon 22/12/2003 9:27 AM
        To: Tomcat Users List
        Subject: RE: Please Help!! Tomcat 5 Clustering

        Howdy,
        Looks like the Cluster code requires JDK 1.4, as java.lang.CharSequence
        is new in JDK 1.4.  Are you running a 1.4 JDK and still getting this
        error?

        Yoav Shapira
        Millennium ChemInformatics

        org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown
        >Source)
        >        at
        >org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractXMLDocumentParser.emptyElement(Unknow
        >Source)
        >        at
        >org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(
        Unkn
        >own Source)
        >        at
        >org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDi
        spat
        >cher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
        >        at
        >org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unkn
        own
        >Source)
        >        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
        >Source)
        >        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown
        Source)
        >        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
        >        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
        >Source)
        >        at
        org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1548)
        >        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:515)
        >        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:553)
        >        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
        >        at
        org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.load(Bootstrap.java:260)
        >        at
        org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:397)

        >This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
        >privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have
        >received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
        the
        >original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or
privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.
If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from
your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.