Thanks... I know what a firewall is and what it does.
Problem is, with the free version of ZoneAlarm you
cannot manually specify ports to allow access on. I
know you CAN get it to work, but how I do not know.

I need the firewall. It is my home PC on a ADSL
connection, permanently connected to the internet. So
I use it for basicly everything I do on the internet.