Riaan,

   I run Tomcat with ZoneAlarm Pro at home and it works.  Not only does Tomcat need to
be able to access the Internet (even though it's not actually accessing anything
outside the localhost) as Phil said, but the browser you are using also needs to be
able to access the Internet.

   The two times I get "Page cannot be displayed" is 1) I've forgotten to start my
standalone version of Tomcat (I still haven't succeeded in getting it to run as a
service), or 2) I've forgotten and left ZoneAlarm's manual Internet lock on (the [Z|A]
tray icon is a padlock).

Merrill