Hello Mike,

Im running NAV but even when disabeling this the machine performces slow..

Thanks anyway

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Curwen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 January 2004 16:34
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: dramatic performance differences on development machines

I vaguely recall someone experiencing 'vastly different' performance on
two identical machines. Turns out one of them had Norton Antivirus, and
somehow that was slowing things down (perhaps it did a virus scan on
every jsp page, for example).  This would be the 'clutching at straws'
type of help. :)