From: Omkar Joshi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 6:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Apache + tomcat +ssl

can u give me code, how exactly you specify this .../appserver/*

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:35:08 +0100
From: Spam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

It should not depend on the port you use to connect to apache.
Both http://myserver.com/index.jsp and https://myserver.com/index.jsp
should have the same result with no specific
configuration.

I've configured mod_jk to redirect all .../appserver/*  to tomcat.
Then whatever I use http://localhost/appserver/* or
https://localhost/appserver, it's ok.

Regards.

Johann DUPUIS