Hi,

The JkMount directives tell Apache to pass these request thru the
Connector to Tomcat.

I do this very same thing for jWebMail, cause I don't want it accessible
thru http, only https. Here's my ssl.conf config section for it:
<VirtualHost _default_:443>
#Other stuff about your ssl host

#Webmail
    # Static files
    Alias /webmail "/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/webmail"

    <Directory "/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/webmail">
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
        DirectoryIndex index.jsp
    </Directory>

    <Location "/webmail/META-INF/*">
        AllowOverride None
        deny from all
    </Location>

    <Location "/webmail/WEB-INF/*">
        AllowOverride None
        deny from all
    </Location>

    JkMount /webmail/do/*  ajp13
    JkMount /webmail/*.jsp  ajp13
    JkMount /webmail/WebMail  ajp13
    JkMount /webmail/WebMail/*  ajp13

Does that help? BTW, this is all on my site but there's quite a bit of stuff there
that you can miss it.

Oscar
http://www.linuxjava.net/howto/webapp/