Am Montag, 2. Februar 2004 22:40 schrieb Oscar Carrillo:
> The method I describe may not work w/ mod_jk2. Frankly, I don't know. But
> I did a search and found this site, which seems to show that you can
> define these things in workers2.properties
>
> http://www.pixelfreak.net/howto/apache2_jk2_tomcat/socket.html

Hi Oscar,

thanks for your help! I looked at this site and tried this in my
workers2.properties:

[ajp13:localhost:8009]
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8009

[uri:/demo_02/*:443]
info=Map the whole webapp
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

My intension was to map all requests to /demo_02 that come over HTTPS to the
tomcat project.

Unfortunately, I get an error message saying:

You don't have permission to access /demo_02 on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.

When I remove the port specification of the mapping it works, but with both
HTTP and HTTPS :-(

Do you have any idea what might be the problem?

Ralf.