by doing a system.loadlibrary, you are using the native drivers. this
call should not be needed at all if you are using the thin driver, which
is a pure java (type 4)  driver.

you should be able to connect to the database using the thin driver in
the following way

            Driver d =
(Driver)Class.forName("oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver").newInstance();
            DriverManager.registerDriver(d) ;
            String connectionStr = "jdbc:oracle:thin:@192.168.0.25:1521:oradb"
            java.sql.Connection conn =
DriverManager.getConnection(connectionStr,user,pass)

that's it. no loadLibrary call should be needed at all.

apu