> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Rick Lutowski
> With further fussing, this works!  I had changed web.xml
> to key on "/pix_servlet/*.pxhtml" as an experiment.  When
> I changed it back to the original "*.pxhtml" and used the
> Context base 'ship_pix' in the URL (either absolute or
> relative), everything started clicking.

Check SRV.11.2 of the Servlet 2.3 specification,
"/pix_servlet/*.pxhtml" is not a valid wildcard mapping.
The choices are:
   - starts with / and ends with /*
   - starts with *.
   - contains the single character /
Anything else requires an exact match on the requested URL.

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.