Hi, Just wondering if anyone found this aspect of Java annoying.  I know this is
usually a faq, and a lot of people have put a lot of efforts making it better.
But I just find that the learning curve is a bit too steep for new comers.  And
it hasn't been improve in j2sdk-1.5 either, at least from the interface point of
view.  For example, a developer still has to go through the whole Calendar and
DateFormat process to get a Date from a String....

I feel like complaining today:).

-yan