From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
rg] On Behalf Of Hassan Schroeder
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 3:54 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: FW: Os X

Andrew Robinson wrote:

> I tried to do the build

Why? If you're just getting started with this, I'd recommend that you
install a binary version to get a feel for the installation, configuration,
app deployment, etc.

Once you're comfortable with that you can move on to installing from source
if desired...

FWIW!
--
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED]