Andrew Robinson wrote:

It seems to run but I get an error page when I go to the server at port 8080
ERROR

I'd suggest you stop Tomcat and restart using

5: start tomcat by `./bin/catalina.sh run`

Leave that window open and watch the output as you try to access the start page. Also, examine your log files for error messages.

6: point your browser to http://localhost:8080/

If that doesn't identify the problem, make sure that you can (1) ping 'localhost' and (2) telnet to localhost port 8080 and get a server prompt.

--
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

dream. code.