Strange you saying that if everyday I see so many problems and bugs in jk2...

A question : jk2 can use the same mod_jk.config used by jk?

question 2 : I've asked before but here it goes :

- How can I make tomcat generate the mod_jk.conf withou those virtualhost tag????????? this makes apache ignore everything that goes inside this. DO I have to configureapache to be aware of this virtualhost config? Or i have to configure some property at the respective listeners of server.xml to do this????

Thanks
Emerson

Angus Mezick wrote:
Jk vs jk2.  JK is dead STOP USING IT.  JK2 all the way!! (sorry, jk2 is
the prefered way to link apache2 to tomcat[45])

I would suggest using tomcat 4 for now if you are going immediately into
a production environment where you have to abide by a server level
agreement.  Otherwise use tomcat 5.  Tomcat 5 is listed as stable but
seems a bit shakey right now with the bugs that keep popping up.

There is no reason that I know of not to use Apache2.

You will be using worker2.properties.

Since I know nothing about JK I can't comment on the rest.