On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 08:55:43AM -0400, Ben Souther wrote:
: putValue and getValue have been deprecated.
: See:
: http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/api/javax/servlet/http/HttpSession.html
:
: Use setAttribute and getAttribute instead.

Yes, did you rebuild your app when you upgraded?
That would have caught the deprecation warning.

I've included that, and other tips, in my (brief) 4.x -> 5.x upgrade
guide:

        http://www.brandxdev.net/misc/tomcat_upgrade.site

Ben: thanks for the putValue/getValue info, I'll include that as well.
(It never bit me, because I never used them... ;)

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com