I'm new to the list, new to tomcat and new to jsp and would be grateful if you could help me out..

I installed Tomcat and everything went without a problem. The service starts ok too. The problem is that when I load a jsp file into the browser, I don't get the results, I get the contents of the jsp file itself.

When I installed apache, it took me a while to discover that I had to tell it where my web root folder is. I can't find anywhere I can tell Tomcat where my apache localhost web root folder is. Is that what I have to do?

Any ideas?

Thanks
Julian