From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 October 2004 13:50
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: administration webapp

Hi,

>This is the code from tomcat_users.xml :
><?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
><tomcat-users>
>  <role rolename="tomcat"/>
>  <role rolename="role1"/>
>  <user username="tomcat" password="tomcat" roles="tomcat"/>
>  <user username="role1" password="tomcat" roles="role1"/>
>  <user username="both" password="tomcat" roles="tomcat,role1"/>
>  <user username="express" password="thames" roles="manager,admin"/>
></tomcat-users>

So the express user has the admin and manager roles, but those roles are
not defined.  Add two lines to the file,
<role rolename="manager" />
<role rolename="admin" />

Restart Tomcat, and try again.

Yoav

sender.  Thank you.

The NMA: Opening Up Newspapers http://www.nmauk.co.uk

Visit Express Newspapers and OK Magazine online picture archive at
http://www.expresspictures.com/

###EXN2004###

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Express Newspapers
and/or privileged material.If you are not the intended recipient
of this message please do not read ,copy, use or disclose this
communication and notify the sender immediately. It should be
noted that any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
Email communications may be monitored