> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: Multiple arguments in a GET URL
>
> http://ndsc.eng.vzwcorp.com/index.jsp?mainFrame=blahblah.jsp?arg1=hello&arg2=helloagain
>
> In this scenario, I am able to perform a request.getParameter
> on arg1 in blahblah.jsp but when I try to do it on arg2, I
> receive a null pointer exception.

For curiosity's sake, what value does blahblah.jsp see for arg1?

 - Chuck

THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and
is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.