You better escape the value than replacing one character. This doesn't solve your
issue on the long run.

See java.net.URLEncoder.

String args = "mainFrame=" + URLEncoder(url, "UTF-8");

Ronald.

On Mon Oct 04 04:34:05 CEST 2004 "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Eric:
Thanks for your help. Now that I think about it, it appears that is what is
happening. I will modify the code tomorrow morning to pass the second
ampersand as an ASCII value.

Thanks everyone for your input on this !!

Thanks,

Azam Khan
Network Data Support Center
Verizon Wireless