Dear All,

i have a domain name and i am using no-ip software to bind my IP address (my ISP
provides dynamic IP )

so, i have redirected my domain name: http://www.export4u.co.uk to
micsexport.servepics.com

In tomcat Server.xml file, i have put host name
Host name="www.export4u.co.uk"

now problem is:
when u visit http://www.export4u.co.uk

and u click on contact us section.

If a user refreshes a page while he is on any section.. contact us, about us ... and
etc , the browser  takes back the user to the home page which is index page.
(http://www.export4u.co.uk )

I want the user to remain on the same page where he visited. .
Also, when u go through different pages, u cannot see which page on Address URL . (
complete Encapsulation :)

Also, google is only indexing my home page.

I think it has to do with redirection as i am redirected

What changes do i need to do in server.xml so that i doesnt happen?

Thankx in advance.
Vaneet