Dear Sir,

yes.the problem is the redirection and nothing else.

read my first email again
and click on export4u.co.uk
and browse. ON the status bar , u can see the pages but on address bar... only
http://www.export4u.co.uk

Also, when u visit any section, u refresh on that page, u are redirected to home page.

Thankx

Vaneet