On Thursday 25 November 2004 07:23, Lee Chin Khiong wrote:
> I'm using Tomcat 5, jdk1.5, running XP.

By default Tomcat only allocates 64MB of memory to the compiler.

You also make sure that you don't have a memory leak in your code.

Power up the manager/html application and go to server status.

Keep refreshing the page and watch if your memory usage just keeps climbing
without releasing any memory.

> This happen after a while and I didn't configure the memory, it's default.

Regards

Quinton Delpeche
Internal Systems Developer
Softline VIP

Telephone: +27 12 420 7000
Direct:    +27 12 420 7007
Facsimile: +27 12 420 7344

http://www.vippayroll.co.za/

The reason it's called "Grape Nuts" is that it contains "dextrose",
which is also sometimes called "grape sugar", and also because "Grape
Nuts" is catchier, in terms of marketing, than "A Cross Between Gerbil
Food and Gravel", which is what it tastes like.
                -- Dave Barry, "Tips for Writer's"