I think you must receive and send a confirmation reply if you want to
subscribe or unsubscribe...

aris

-----Original Message-----
From: TK Banks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 3:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help me off this list!

No matter how many times I send mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I continue to be flooded with
tomcat-user mail.

Months ago I wanted to post a question to this list and found I couldn't
do so unless I joined the list.
So, grudgingly, I joined, posted my question and immediately
unsubscribed.  I checked my mail again days later to find I had
gazillions of emails queued up.  Since that time I've been periodically
sending requests to unsubscribe and have had no success.

Was there some fine print I missed that said I had to join for at least
a year?