From: Mark Thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 4:42 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Trouble getting CGI script to execute

Brelsfoard, Alex wrote:

Luckily this server is dedicated to this one application. And I have everything backed up. Though security is ALWAYS an issue, it's at least less of an issue on this server. If today's attempts do not get this woprking, I am most likely just going to turn off Tomcat's CGI abilities and then install Apache and just limit the heck out of it.
Here is the CGI bits from the web.xml config file:

<snip>

This looks fine.

I am afraid I have run out of ideas. If this was my system I would run up
tomcat under a debugger and start stepping through code.

It must be a configuration problem but I just can't figure out what.

Mark